He has been instructed for the prosecution and defence in the whole range of serious criminal cases including allegations of serious violence, dishonesty and drugs offences.
Archie is appointed to the Attorney General’s Unified List of Prosecuting Advocates on the London and South Eastern Circuits (recently instructed in a 7-handed complex VAT fraud)
Recent cases in which Archie has been led include:
• by Miranda Moore QC and Martin Evans in the prosecution of a conspiracy to supply heroin,
• by Justin Cole defending in a money laundering allegation,
• by Emma Deacon in the prosecution of a conspiracy to commit Tax Credit fraud.
- BA Hons, University of Manchester
- South Eastern Circuit
- Sir Joseph Cantley Memorial Prize 2003 (Middle Temple)
- Archie studied Spanish at University