All rights, including copyright, in the content of these web pages are owned or controlled by 5 Paper Buildings, the Chambers of Miranda Moore QC and Julian Christopher QC.
In accessing 5 Paper Buildings' web pages, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you are not in agreement, you must terminate your use of this site forthwith.
(1) Any use of this site and its contents is for your own personal use. However, whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the contents of this site, no representations are made and none are to be implied as to the accuracy of the site or its contents. Accordingly and in any event, you must not rely upon this site or its contents in (a) determining any course of conduct or (b) in advising any third party as to their rights or the conduct of any matter (whether litigious or non-litigious) in which you are or may become involved. Your attention is particularly drawn to clause (5) below.
(2) Except as expressly permitted by 5 Paper Buildings either via this website or in writing, you will not copy, reproduce, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of these 5 Paper Buildings web pages for any other purpose whatsoever. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal use in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
(3) Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect on the date which you first use the site. 5 Paper Buildings reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
(4) This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to 5 Paper Buildings, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
(5) Without prejudice to any provision of these Terms and Conditions, in no event will 5 Paper Buildings be liable for any losses, expenses, costs or damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, arising from or connected with your use of this site or its contents, whether in contract or tort or otherwise howsever arising. 5 Paper Buildings does not warrant that the functions contained in the material comprising this site will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects will be corrected or that this site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs . Further, 5 Paper Buildings does not represent the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials comprising this site . The names, images and logos identifying 5 Paper Buildings or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of 5 Paper Buildings and/or those third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trade mark or patent of 5 Paper Buildings or any other third party to use any of the information, copyright, trade marks or patents otherwise than in strict compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
(7) If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
(8) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising herefrom shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.