Ryan is developing a broad criminal practice, prosecuting and defending in the Magistrates’ Court, Youth Court, and the Crown Court. He has been instructed in cases involving the possession of weapons, domestic violence, public order offences, and a range of road traffic offences. Ryan is a member of the CPS General Crime Panel at level 1.
Prior to commencing pupillage, Ryan worked as a paralegal at the Infected Blood Inquiry. Previously he worked as a paralegal at a firm which specialised in the defence of corporations under investigation by the Serious Fraud Office.
- 2020: Bar Professional Training Course, BPP University
- 2017: BA Law, University of Cambridge
- 2019: Astbury Scholar, Middle Temple
- 2019: Harmsworth Entrance Exhibition, Middle Temple
- 2019: Advocacy Scholarship, BPP University
- CPS General Crime – Level 1
- Criminal Bar Association