Natasha has enjoyed building a busy practice since starting her second six.
Prior to commencing pupillage, Natasha worked as a paralegal in the white-collar crime team of a busy criminal defence firm where she assisted on complex financial crime cases and associated confiscation proceedings. Previously, she worked as a police emergency call handler and as a legal assistant at a leading cyber security company.
Throughout her pupillage, Natasha has assisted her supervisors on cases involving a broad spectrum of serious and complex criminal offences including bribery, murder, child cruelty and fraud. Natasha has further assisted members of Chambers on regulatory cases and looks forward to incorporating such work into her own practice.
- 2018: Bar Professional Training Course, City Law School
- 2016: Graduate Diploma in Law, University of Law
- 2014: BA Criminal Justice and Criminology, University of Leeds
- 2017: Mansfied Scholarship, Lincoln’s Inn
- 2017: Hardwicke Entrance Award, Lincoln’s Inn
- 2014: University of Leeds, dissertation prize
- CPS External Advocates Panel – Grade 1
- Government Legal Department Junior Junior scheme
- The Young Fraud Lawyers Association
- Women in Criminal Law